PE Spending Budget (£8,250 to be spent before April 2014, second payment given in April 2014 £8,250)
|Part number||Description||Page||Quantity||Unit price||Total cost|
|D45056||Rugby Speed Development Kit||1005||1||£157.00||£157.00|
|283126||Foam Rugby Ball||1004||4||£6.63||£26.52|
|283061||mitre sabre rugby ball size 4||1004||4||£4.45||£17.80|
|284939||mitre cyclone size 4||999||4||£10.65||£42.60|
|283452||mitre tactic size 4 football||998||6||£7.00||£42.00|
|284149||Baden Tan Ball (basket ball) 5||986||4||£5.93||£23.72|
|D46980||Firsp Play Playground Activity Pack||956||1||£107.00||£107.00|
|284475||red 24″ cone||958||2||£9.23||£18.46|
|285080||yellow 24″ cone||958||2||£9.23||£18.46|
|29120X||Sponge Rubber Balls||952||1||£8.87||£8.87|
|280836||Foam Sponge Balls||953||1||£39.95||£39.95|
|290424||pack of 12 yellow tennis balls||952||2||£3.80||£7.60|
|28775X||Coated Rugby Ball||953||2||£3.54||£7.08|
|286710||Plastic moulded football||953||4||£5.00||£20.00|
|D46977||First Play Flexi pack||949||1||£50.00||£50.00|
|D45879||Soft Play activity kit 4||1244||1||£446.95||£446.95|
|D47391||Toddlers Play Corner||1245||1||£210.00||£210.00|
|D47413||First Play Time Action Soft-Play System||1244||1||£279.00||£279.00|
|D40888||Creative Movement Large Kit||1028||1||£72.00||£72.00|
|D44322||Vertical Mat Trolley||1025||1||£201.00||£201.00|
|282987||size 5 mitre oasis netball||1044||6||£5.25||£31.50|
|286621||lightweight soft touch volley ball||1044||2||£7.08||£14.16|
|D43069||Barrel – soft play||1012||1||£285.00||£285.00|
|D40000||Samba Junior Soccer Goal||1001||4||£123.00||£492.00|
|803944||zig a zag tunnel||1252||1||£26.00||£26.00|
This order is to replenish the sports hall equipment and to facilitate the clubs we want to run.
Mother and Toddler Group
An amount has been set aside to set up a Mother and Toddler group. We have cleared out the sports hall and taken back the PTA room to make better use of it. We have re-organised the store cupboards to comply with fire safety recommendations and practicalities of hiring the hall out to the community. The soft play is aimed at KS1 and lower so will actually be used in school to teach gymnastics to class 1. The aim is the group will run every Friday morning after Christmas (Katrina and Claire to support). We are looking into senses tubes and lights to create our own senses room to be used by the group and of course our children to begin to combine a quiet time/ sleep time for some of the children. This will also aid our involvement within the community. The aim is for the groups to host talks for parents and become more of a social gathering place for our parents and other members of the community. Over the next week it will be changed into a senses room.
Currently being ordered
We are still looking into the football kits and tracksuit bottoms with school logo which should cost around £600.
Money needs to remain to pay for :
- Zumba: Parents and children part of our change for life campaign to encourage parents to be active with the children. – Curriculum time 1 hour in each class for 4 weeks then after school club (parents £1 children 50p). (£30 per hour)
- Minibus tuition: staff to be able to drive a minibus to facilitate competitions.
- £700 to sports school syndicate to facilitate organising sporting events.
- £187 for Reception children to go swimming (payment for another swimming teacher for two terms)
Further possibilities for the sportshall
We have discussed changing the form for the sports hall and are hoping to add a hiring charge eventually for the nets etc that maybe used.
- Gymnastic equipment – wall units or single piece of equipment? Looking into possibilities of both.
- Orienteering around the village. – supply time to organise the treasure hunt with parents.
- Climbing wall – possibly in sports hall or outside.
- Combination day with St Pauls – sporting day hiring Salt Ayre.
- Working with UOC for sporting competitions – hosting events multi skills (inviting local schools.
Progress this term:
- Lacrosse- Key stage 2 have enjoyed four sessions and Class 1 have had one session of Lacrosse delivered by a coach and Mrs Brown received training in order to cascade learning through staff.
- Olympic Day: I have organised an Olympic Day with Morecambe football club, whole school going on 9th July spending the day playing different sports.
- We are due to host KS1 Athletics on Friday 27th June for a selection of schools within our sports cluster.
- Attended competitive matches for High 5’s and football.
- Sports Day to be held on Wednesday 18th June to allow children to participate in competitive team games.
- Sporting lunchtime clubs currently running are high5’s and multi skills with football still continuing after school on Thursday evenings.
- The school now has football kits for two teams.
- Reception children attend weekly swimming sessions.